Ripples Bathrooms respect your right to privacy and comply with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to outline how we deal with personal data.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect and further process two types of information:
- PERSONAL DATA — This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to use and we use it to deliver Versatile products, services and information to you. The personal Data will include following-
- Date of Birth
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
- The Ripples Bathroom website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
- All data volunteered by you is fairly obtained with your consent.
- NON-PERSONAL DATA
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our websites. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our websites.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- PERSONAL DATA
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To be used in statistical reporting regarding our web activities.
- NON-PERSONAL DATA
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our websites in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our websites.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- PERSONAL DATA
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to our doing so and where the person/company are acting as our agent and are as such under a signed data privacy agreement in order to protect you and our visitors.
We will, however, disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
- NON-PERSONAL DATA
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our websites. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our websites, or the activities that visitors to our websites engage in while on our websites.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, the nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Any transmission of data is therefore at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we use appropriate technical, physical and organisational security measures, including firewalls and anti-virus protection to protect your personal data, from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
Credit card details for payments via telephone/email/fax will only be retained until payment for the order has been successfully completed.
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data
- Object to personal data processing
- Have your data rectified if it is inaccurate
- Erase your data (in some circumstances)
- Have your data restricted or blocked from processing where appropriate
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATING, VERIFYING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you, to request a copy of your personal data or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please contact us on xxxxxx. Ripples Bathrooms will comply with access requests within 30 calendar days (an extended period may be required based on the complexity of the request).